Fort Lauderdale : (954) 556-8667
Miami-Dade : (305) 396-8776
West Palm : (561) 737-9083
Dryer Dangers -
There were 24,000 clothes dryer fires in the US in 1987, resulting in 20 deaths, 180 injuries and property loss estimated at more than 96 million. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, in most of these cases the culprit was lint – Robert J. Richards, The Detroit News.
Dryer Vent Cleaning -
We can clean residential and commercial dryer vents. When dryer vents become clogged with lint it makes the dryer work harder. This can cause the dryer to fail, or with a gas dryer it can be a fire hazard. A clogged dryer vent will lessen your efficiency costing you more money to run your dryer. If you have to run your dryer more than one cycle to dry towels, jeans, or heavy linens, your dryer vent may need cleaning.
Air duct cleaning can improve indoor air quality by removing the breeding ground for microorganisms from the air duct system.
A study by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health indicates that occupants in buildings where ducts have never been cleaned are 60% more likely to develop respiratory ailments.
Consider these facts:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Sick Building Syndrome, and Building-Related Illness are emerging as critical health, environmental, and legal issues throughout the world.
- Environmental Protection Agency studies show that indoor air may be as much as 100 times more polluted than the outside air.
- Improperly cleaned and maintained ventilation systems allow microbes to breed. This leads to a host of serious medical problems including: asthma, allergies, skin rash, fatigue, tuberculosis, and legionnaire’s diseases.
- The World Health Organization estimates that 1 in 3 buildings in America have sick building syndrome.
- 50% of ALL ILLNESSES are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. American College of Allergists.